Roots South Bay Clinic
- Adult Primary Medicine: Men’s Health Services, Women’s Health Services
- Chronic Disease Management
- Linkages and Referrals
- Physical Exam: DMV, Pre-employment, School and Sports Physicals
- Pregnancy Testing and Verification Documentation
- Preventative health care
- Referral to Lab Testing
- STI, Hepatitis C & HIV testing
- Substance Abuse Resources
- Tuberculosis Testing
- Referral to Mental Health Services at Ujima
- Walk Ins accepted if schedule permits
Roots South Bay
1898 The Alameda
San Jose, CA 95126
Call 408-490-4710 to make an appointment!
[alert type=”success, info, warning, danger, muted” close=”true” heading=”Please do not call to make an appointment for COVID-19 testing or vaccination.“] Feel free to register ahead of time for testing by clicking here! [/alert]
For all questions regarding Roots San Jose (South Bay) COVID-19 services, including:
COVID-19 test results or testing related questions
CDC Vaccination Card Replacements
Please email us at [email protected] with any questions or concerns.
For COVID-19 Results:
Please include your full name, date of birth, and the date/location you had your test. You will receive an email response within 1-2 business days.
For Replacement CDC Vaccination Cards:
CDC Vaccination Cards can either be picked up at 1898 The Alameda in San Jose or mailed through the U.S. Postal Service. We will mail cards out or have them available for pickup within 1-2 business days.
You must provide an ID at the time of pick up or email a copy of your ID to [email protected] with the address where you want your card mailed.
*Please note, to protect our patients’ safety, Roots Community Health Center cannot send CDC Vaccinations Cards through email or text.*