- Adult Primary Medicine: Men’s Health Services, Women’s Health Services
- Chronic Disease Management
- Linkages and Referrals
- Physical Exam: DMV, Pre-employment, School and Sports Physicals
- Pregnancy Testing and Verification Documentation
- Preventative health care
- Referral to Lab Testing
- STI, Hepatitis C & HIV testing
- Substance Abuse Resources
- Tuberculosis Testing
- Referral to Mental Health Services at Ujima
- Walk Ins accepted if schedule permits
Roots South Bay
1898 The Alameda
San Jose, CA 95126
Call 408-490-4710 to make an appointment!
Please do not call to make an appointment for COVID-19 testing or vaccination.Feel free to register ahead of time for testing by clicking here!
If you want your results emailed to you, make sure to check the “Test Results via Email” option on the registration form. If you decide you need an email copy AFTER you registered, please email us requesting results at SBrecords@rootsclinic.org. Please include your name, date of birth and the date you were tested. Any missing information may delay locating your test results. Please refrain from sending multiple email requests, as this can overload our system and cause an even bigger delay in sending out results. If you requested an email at the time of registration, you do not need to email a request for your results. Please expect an email response within 24-48* hours during the work week. We do not check the email on Wednesdays (due to us testing) or the weekends. *Depending on the amount of patients tested and the speed of the laboratory, these time frames are subject to change at anytime.Send Email!