Roots provides primary care services to patients of all ages:
- Adult Primary Medicine: Men’s Health Services, Women’s Health Services
- Chronic Disease Management
- Linkages and Referrals
- Physical Exam: DMV, Pre-employment, School and Sports Physicals
- Pregnancy Testing and Verification Documentation
- Preventative health care
- Lab Testing
- STI, Hepatitis C & HIV testing
- Substance Abuse Resources
- Smoking Cessation (Help Quitting, Rx & support groups)
- Tuberculosis Testing
- Mental health service: Individual Counseling, Coaching & Support Groups
Walk Ins accepted if schedule permits*
Refer yourself, a patient, or client to services at Roots Community Health Center.
Use the form at the link below to refer yourself, a client, or patient to culturally responsive, compassionate care and services at Roots.