At Roots we make it easy to get the care you need and deserve. We accept many insurances, including Medicare, Alameda Alliance for Health, FamilyPACT, private insurances and more. If you do not have insurance, we are happy to see you for a very reasonable fee. You might even qualify for a reduced price on our sliding scale. Just bring in proof of income, and we may be able to lower the fees even further. Call 510-777-1177 today for an appointment!
We are open Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. Our medical providers are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
These are just some of the services we offer:
- Primary Care – Get the highest quality care from your own personal medical doctor.
- Pediatrics – Get comprehensive care for your child.
- Physical Exams and Check-ups – For school, work, or just for your own peace of mind
- Immigration Physical Exams
- TB test and immunizations – Get the test and vaccines you need, quickly and easily. We will also provide you the paperwork to show what was done.
- Lab tests – Check your cholesterol, sugar, liver, and more. Find out where you stand so you can make the best decisions about your health.
- Men’s and Women’s Health – Get the screenings that are right for you based on your gender and age. Take care of your body so you can rest assured!
- RapidCare – Do you have a cough or cold? Are you concerned about your health but don’t know who to ask? Are you running out of medications and can’t get anyone to take care of it in time? Get an appointment in a timely manner by calling us at 510.777.1177
- Home Visits – Our medical providers can come visit you in your home in certain situations. Contact us to see if this kind of care is right for you.
We place the patient at the center of a coordinated effort to provide the
highest quality, culturally competent, comprehensive care.
Home and facility clinician visits designed to provide care and the time and place
of need, for members of our community in need.
A portal to ongoing health care through the provision of unprecedented access
to care at the time of need.
Provision of health and psycho-social services to the community, at our location
and off-site, in conjunction with our community partners.