Roots Community Health Center is now offering FREE Diabetes Classes!
Are you ready to take control of your diabetes? Please join our 5-class series!
Learn topics like:
- How to control your blood sugar and enjoy your favorite foods at the same time
- What to do when your blood sugar is too low or too high
- How to manage stress and stay healthy
- How to talk to your doctor about diabetes
- Gifts for healthy living after each class
- Free food delivery or pick up after each class.You must sign up before attending the class.
- A Certificate of Completion of the series to show off your achievement
- Up to $200 in gift certificates for current patients with a diagnosis of diabetes (while supplies last)
- 18 years of age or older
- Roots patient with diabetes or prediabetes
Where and When?
- Virtually! RESERVE YOUR SPOT! If you have any questions, please contact us (510)777-1177!
- Be on the lookout for a text with the call in information
- Second and Third Thursday of every month 10:00AM-11:30AM
- Check out our calendar for the next class, and lots of other events at Roots!
For more information:
Call to Sign Up!
510-777-1177 Ext. 212
Not a Roots patient? Call 510-777-1177 to set up your first appointment