Roots Community Health Center is now offering FREE Diabetes Classes!
Are you a Roots patient with diabetes or prediabetes? We invite you to our FREE 6-week class series!
- Second and Fourth Thursday of the month at 10am
- Individual visits are available at other times
You will learn:
- How to control your blood sugar and enjoy your favorite foods at the same time
- What to do when your blood sugar is too low or too high
- How to manage stress and stay healthy
- How to talk to your doctor about diabetes
You will receive:
- Tasty refreshments at each class
- A free shopping trip at Roots’ Community Market after each class
- Free gifts for healthy living
- A certificate after completing the series to show off your achievement
- 18 years of age or older
- Roots is your primary care provider
- Diagnosis of diabetes or prediabetes
For more information:
Not a Roots patient? Call 510-777-1177 to set up your first appointment!