Roots Community Health Center is now offering FREE Diabetes Group Visits!
Are you ready to take control of your diabetes? Please join our 5-class series!
Learn topics like:
- How to control your blood sugar and enjoy your favorite foods at the same time
- What to do when your blood sugar is too low or too high
- How to manage stress and stay healthy
- How to talk to your doctor about diabetes
- Gifts for healthy living (as supplies allow)
- A Certificate of Completion of the series to show off your achievement
- A gift card will be provided, after each class, to current patients with a diagnosis of diabetes or prediabetes (as supplies allow)
- 18 years of age or older
- Roots patient with diabetes or prediabetes
Where and When?
- Groups are held twice a month on Wednesdays from 10:00 am to 11:30 am; you can attend virtually or in-person!
- RESERVE YOUR SPOT! Please contact us (510) 777-1177!
For more information:
Call to Sign Up!
510-994-6858, Group Coordinator
Not a Roots patient? Call 510-994-6858, Group Coordinator to set up your first appointment