Roots Community Health Center is now offering FREE Diabetes Classes!
Are you a Roots patient with diabetes or prediabetes? We invite you to our FREE 6-week class series!
Some of the topics include:
- How to control your blood sugar and enjoy your favorite foods at the same time
- What to do when your blood sugar is too low or too high
- How to manage stress and stay healthy
- How to talk to your doctor about diabetes
- 18 years of age or older
- Roots patient who has seen their primary care provider in the past year
- Diagnosis of Diabetes or Prediabetes
- Interested to learn more about self-management of diabetes
- Willing/able to commit to a 6-week course (2 hours per week)
For more information or to sign up: call 510-982-1952 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Not a Roots patient? Call 510-777-1177 to set up your first appointment!